Welcome to the North Central Texas College Health Industry Survey Information Site
The purpose of this study is to gather current and projected workforce information that will serve as the foundation for North Central Texas College’s training programs for Health Care Occupations, serving Cooke, Denton, and Montague counties. The data collected will also assist employers in finding trained applicants, school career advisors to help place qualified graduates, and program administrators to develop curriculum to match employer needs in the region.
This study is the largest Health Industry job openings survey ever conducted in the region and is made possible with funding from the Allied Health Matrix grant received by North Central Texas College from the USDOL.
Here are a few of the many benefits of participating!
· You will have online access to local current wage information for the occupations you hire. You can compare what you are paying with averages in your community.
· You will be able to easily post job openings for free directly to North Central Texas College’s web job matching system for attracting qualified graduates.
· You will be able to identify local trends as they relate to your firm and industry.
· You will be able to quickly find local resources such as child care providers, elder care residential centers, online maps to local businesses, government offices and more.
· You can influence what programs training providers offer to ensure appropriate and relevant curricula for a skilled workforce in your area.
· You will be supporting local economic development efforts.
Beginning in March 2013 through May 31, 2013, ERISS®, a global leader in Labor Market and Economic Development surveys, will be contacting approximately 870 Health Care businesses with 5 or more employees. ERISS researchers, using their Computer Aided Telephone Interviewing system, can complete the questionnaire in about 10 to 14 minutes! You can review the questions by clicking on the link at the left side of this page.
Your participation is critical to the success of this survey and your time is very much appreciated. All information is confidential, and used only by designated college officials to help guide student’s career choices and help place graduating students in suitable jobs - - hopefully in our community!
Click on the Contact Us link and tell us what specific day and time you would like to be contacted!