USWorks for Professionals
USWorks for Professionals is our award-winning web-tool containing the data collected from local surveys that ERISS conducts. It includes easy-to-use "wizards" for front-line workforce development staff and counselors, in-depth industry analysis for economic development; dynamic, occupational comparison charts for planners and access to the hidden employment market for your job developers and of course - detailed reports of activities and performance.
In addition to a series of innovative tools for your front line staff, this system gives your planners and administrators access to key trend information by industry, by occupation and by area. It shows you which industries are contracting and which are growing. USWorks can pin-point trends before they occur and it can show you where to concentrate your resources now and into the future.
The ERISS Learning Exchange breaks new ground in connecting students and employers with educational institutions.
This web-based, real-time system matches students and employers with training providers that meet their needs. With just one click, an employer could see all the training providers in the region that teach "Medical Assistant" or any other occupational program of interest. The user can then select the provider of choice to review contact information, financial aid availability, degrees or certificates conferred, accreditation, campus description, demographics, and much more. Searches can be filtered by zip code, city, county, program, occupation or institutional name.
Coming soon will be the ability to purchase and complete online training right from the web page. Workforce Boards can select which online training programs to promote to their clients for immediate access. Training providers will be able to upload course content whenever they choose.
Transferable Skills Analysis
USWorks Job Seeker Comprehensive is a tool that in addition to displaying and allowing you to interact with the information collected through our job market surveys, provides you with a powerful Transferable Skills Analysis feature. This application provides users with a wealth of career exploration and job search tools and features. Job Seekers can also post resumes!
With this powerful job seeker module users can:
- Analyze Transferable Skills based on previous work history
- Get lists of occupations that match your skills and occupations where matches are close to your skills â€“ ranked by level of matching
- Get the specific skills that are missing from your skill set against occupations of your choice
- Direct access to training providers who can provide the training needed to get a 100% skill match
- Access local labor market information which they may not have access to elsewhere. For example, local salary data for occupations, local hiring trend data, education and work experience requirements.
- Search for and apply to Job Openings. Job Magnets enable Job seekers to receive email notification when a new job is posted within the system
- Review occupational descriptions and definitions (resume writing and career exploration)
- Review lists of skills and possible tasks for occupations (resume writing and career exploration)
- Access to directory of childcare centers, training providers, one-stop offices, and much more
- Ability for Administrative Staff to communicate with Job Seekers using the "News" feature. Jobseekers can be informed about upcoming job fairs, open house, etc.
USWorks Jobseeker Comprehensive
USWorks Job Seeker is a web-based tool for use by workforce professionals. It is password protected and access structured. This provides workforce professionals the ability to process a unique client workability assessment. Our application has the capacity to hyper-link to any specialized customer designed assessment tools. Activities in this application are entered into the on-line history of each client, but can also be printed for inclusion as necessary in paper files.
Because of the ability to structure access to this application, support service partners and training providers can have limited access to report client activities and accomplishments. Job Seekers can also post resumes!
Other features include:
- Provides Management Reports to reflect the number of registered Job Seekers, number of times they activated their resume
- Provides Job Seeker population with a full one stop application â€“ access to LMI, Job Leads, Career Exploration tools and resources, and a Community Directory
- Provides for skill gap analysis
- Provides Job Seekers with the ability to Post â€“ Activate their resumes, tracked and matched against businesses who have posted Job Openings using USWorks Business Onlineâ„¢ applications
- Connects â€“ Communicates seamlessly with USWorks Business Onlineâ„¢ and Business Services Managerâ„¢ applications
- Gives Job seekers access to local labor market information which they may not have access to elsewhere. For example, salary data for occupations, hiring trend data, education and work experience requirements.
- Searches for and applies to Job Openings. Job Magnets enable Job seekers to receive email notification when a new job is posted
- Reviews occupational descriptions and definitions (resume writing and career exploration)
- Reviews lists of skills and possible tasks for occupations (resume writing and career exploration)
- Provides Access to directory of childcare centers, training providers, one-stop offices, and much more
- Provides ability for Staff to communicate with Job Seekers using the "News" feature. Jobseekers can be informed about upcoming job fairs, open house, etc.
USWorks Business Online
Want to deliver the best employer services available anywhere?
Workforce Boards are being told they need to engage large numbers of local employers and service them with current information and services that they need. But how can you do that with limited staff and funding? It's easier than you think.
ERISS Corporation, a proven vendor and expert in providing employers with services, can help. And we've got the results to back it up.
How it Works
In a nutshell, ERISS (on your behalf) provides a personalized human resources web-site to every employer in your area, complete with real-time labor market information for your MSA, updated every month; and job "magnets" that automatically connect them to your One Stop Centers. In addition we provide a year-round Marketing Communications service complete with email messaging to attract employers and keep them coming back to you. There are no staff requirements, no hardware or software requirements â€“ we take care of it all.
Our cost per message and cost per service provided cannot be beat.
ABC Company: Hi, could you please give me information on current wages for credit analysts? I also need to place a job order when I decide on the salary I'm going to offer.
One Stop Representative: Thank you for calling. Let me email you a password that will provide you with your own personalized web site for reviewing labor market information for credit analysts and other occupations you currently may have. You'll be able to see the past six months trend information for this occupation and it's updated every month. In addition this site will allow you to post the job opening with just one click â€“ no writing or creating a job order. It's that easy.
USWorks Business Services Manager
Ideal for Rapid Response and all Employer Contacts
The USWorks Business Services Manager (BSM) is the only employer contact and relations management system built specifically and exclusively for the workforce development community. BSM will manage and coordinate all communications and activities with your local employers. With features to manage job development and other outreach activities, Business Services Manager is a must for either jump-starting or boosting your employer program.
Community-Wide Employer Management & Coordination
Functions that allow your team to record Phone Appointments, Next Action Dates, Comments, History and more, ensures that employer interactions are coordinated on a community-wide basis and prevents employers from being overwhelmed by uncoordinated calls and contacts.
Everything You Need, Ready to Go
The USWorksÂ® Business Services Manager comes with a database of all your local employers and contacts. If you wish, we can even import your existing database of employers into the system. Our unique employer-specific staffing patterns make it easy for Rapid Response and Business Services reps to focus on relevant interactions from the very first call. Scheduling ensure no one forgets to follow up. Built-in customized email tools make follow up a snap.
Real Time Reporting
Powerful reporting tools provide detailed metrics on everything you need to know - - in an instant! Want to know which employers hire interns? With on key stroke you've got your list! Want to know which employers are in a "green" industry and where they are located? You've got it at your fingertips!
TANF Job Services System
Since TANF now requires higher participation rates and a new basis for caseload reduction, capturing all applicable participation becomes critical. Our Web-Based Support System provides for tracking participation at a variety of locations. We create a web page for each Participation Site/Center/Location.
One-Click report from the Center to Case Manager(s) every morning capturing:
- Participant Name
- Unique ID #
- Date and Time
- Activities completed
- Duration of Activity
Everything You Need, Ready to Go
The Participation Support System comes preconfigured and in one web-based application; customization is available.
Reporting - Oversight & Accountability
Powerful reporting tools provide detailed metrics on performance by staff member or organization - ideal for oversight and accountability.